Taking the First Step...
Are you feeling stuck, afraid or sad? These are common feelings that often motivate individuals just like you to seek help. You may be taking this first step to seek counseling because you are experiencing some of these issues and feel you have done all you can to cope, yet find things are not changing or improving. You may not know exactly where to go for help, who the best person would be to talk to, or what to expect from therapy. These are normal questions and concerns. We want to reassure you...You are in the right place!
It takes courage...
Therapy is for courageous individuals, like you, who want to improve their lives, change things that aren't working, learn better ways to cope, strengthen relationships, find relief from pain and suffering, and begin an incredible journey towards hope and healing.
We are here for you...
We have had the privilege of working with numerous individuals in need of support and guidance during the most challenging times in their lives. We have seen our clients overcome some of the most difficult circumstances that life can offer through having the courage to ask for help, a desire for and dedication to change, perseverance through pain, and just plain hard work!
Maybe you can relate to some of the following questions:
- Do you feel overwhelmed, anxious or depressed and unable to cope?
- Have you felt that your relationship lacks connection, intimacy or trust?
- Are you angry, irritable, and easily triggered?
- Are you having a difficult time adjusting to becoming a new mother or father?
- Have you and your partner fallen into a negative interactive pattern, deteriorating feelings of love for each other?
- Do you find that you are having distressing or intrusive thoughts or feelings, leaving you feeling guilty or ashamed?
- Are you struggling with unresolved issues from your past that are impacting you today?
- Do you have thoughts that your life is just not what you expected it to be?
Most of our clients have successfully been able to find answers and solutions to these questions and have learned how to cope in a new and healthier ways. We believe that you can too!
We can help...
Our therapists at New Beginnings Family Counseling are passionate in helping men and women navigate through significant life transitions that can often create unanticipated challenges. We are committed to providing you with resources, tools and coping strategies in order to help you develop new skills and find solutions to the problems most important to you.
We believe that as we work together through these challenges, you will see a new perspective, consider other options and recognize that you can implement more effective coping strategies that will help you both right now and in the future.
Are you ready? Call Us Now!
Our primary goal in counseling is to provide both men and women the individualized care needed in order to help navigate the challenges we all face in each stage of our lives. If you are ready to take the next step and live the life you desire, please don't wait!
Contact us for a FREE phone consultation so you can begin your healing journey now!
We look forward to meeting you!
300 E. Main Street, Suite C, Carmel, IN 46032
1881 North 1120 West, Provo, Utah 84604